UPDATED AS OF 2/24/20
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent or sell any personal information about you to any third party. We do not share or disclose personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except in the following circumstances:
- To provide the product or service you have requested and in order to process and fulfill your request. For example, when you make a purchase on the Site, your personal and financial information is provided to Our credit card processor, a third-party vendor.
- As necessary for the operation of the Site (for example, Our web hosting company or analytics provider).
- To respond to a subpoena, court order or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or violations of the bridgeradio.org Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law.
- You may request that We delete your account and the personal information we have collected from you by emailing Us at https://www.bridgeradio.org/contact
We may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on your computer for the purpose of speeding navigation of the Site by identifying the browser used during your interaction on the Site, recognizing you as a return visitor, recognizing your access privileges, if any, and tracking your Site usage. Device identifiers may also be assembled from available system elements which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version), or device-generated identifiers. If your browser preferences are set to not accept cookies, the functionality of the Site and your ability to interact with it may be limited. Please note that we do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals of web browsers at this time.
We use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you visit Our Site or use Our App. These tools collect and analyze certain types of information including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information. The third-party analytics companies who collect information on Our Site and/or App may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites, products and services, pursuant to the terms of their own privacy policies. You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page on the Google.com website.
Personally Identifiable Information
The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you, or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information for our products or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”), or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via use of our Services. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us or our affiliated companies, or direct that we not share your information with any affiliated companies, as set forth below. However, the use of certain Services may be conditioned on your ongoing consent to provide you promotional information. In certain instances, we may also share your personally identifiable information as follows:
- With our third-party vendors performing functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our affiliated companies) – e.g., vendors that operate the Website or App, process credit card orders, administer our promotions, provide us marketing or promotional assistance, analyze our data, assist us with customer service, etc. Our vendors agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests; and
- With participating third-party sponsors to a program or promotion (e.g., a sweepstakes or contest) you enter via our Services and certain third-party co-promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships.
Third Party Data/Services
Our Services may link to, contain links to or embed functionality provided by third parties, such as On-Air Contests, Community Events, Social Media Accounts, Mobile Device Applications, etc. (“Third Party Services”). We do not control or maintain Third Party Services, nor are we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any provider of a Third Party Service. We encourage you to read the privacy statements applicable to all Third Party Services before submitting any personally identifiable information through these websites.
Data Transfer and Security
We do not seek to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Pursuant to Our Terms of Service, you must be at least 13 years of age to use the Site. If We learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information through the Site in contravention of Our terms and conditions, We will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from Our database and will not use the information for any purpose except as required by law. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use of that information.
California: Beginning January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by clicking the Contact Us link on our Website.
If you have signed up to receive emails from us, you will continue to receive emails until you choose to opt-out using the link provided in each email. If you no longer wish to receive emails from Us, please scroll down to the bottom of the email and click on the opt-out link provided. Your email will be suppressed within our database and you will no longer receive emails from Us, though it may take up to 10 business days for Us to process your opt-out request. If you have opted out but continue to receive emails after 10 business days, or if for some reason the opt-out link does not work properly when you click on it, please contact Us at https://www.bridgeradio.org/contact and tell us you no longer wish to receive Our emails.