Prayer is powerful…It is the most powerful weapon against trials
Ephesians 6:12 – “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
Prayer is the most valuable gift to someone you love…It is a privilege in this country that we still have and can’t be taken for granted
Philippians 4:6 – “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God”
Prayer can change things. Join with us in prayer. May 7th – National day of Prayer.
- Pray for our nation, our families, and our churches.
- Pray for the sanctity of marriage as the Supreme Court deliberates on redefining marriage.
- Pray for the children as the Common Core curriculum comes into place.
- Pray for Israel as it is the center of so much happening in the world.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters around the world being persecuted for their faith.
- Pray for a revival.
Also, let us know how we can pray for you: